Sunday 23 March 2008

Investigation Time.....

hey man i'm back!!!!!!!! ha ha, i found a spear which i was really looking forward to. i hope it will serve me well. for me to proceed, to move on. even right now i am very happy i think more than word that could possibly say. spear spear spear.......... hahaha........... my family looks better now.

i pray to my lord, and thats just work... haha..... MY LORD THANK YOU SO MUCH..... you know i never give you up. but, i am dissappointed with some of your people. (sorry MY LORD) this word not pertaining to you.

i just realise that my army company was SPEAR. haha....... so good and just right muhahaha.... i starting to understand myself just a little more. hahaha........ if a person is close to me i cant accept he or she to made mistake. (mean not taking thing for it) i mean need to have that FEEL. This is very important. if mistake done i will depend on the situation to decide. Lets call it play it by ear. (hope i say it right)

3 comments:

alleycat said...

I am glad you found your spear to keep you going. Thank God for blessing your family as well. Good that you never give up on God. He doesn't give up on you too.

Astral28 said...

Thank you my friend. how have you been? i hope you are ok. i just seen your blog yesterday, you didn't update much. seem to me you are stress eh...?? i hope the better for you. at any rate i will pray for the better for you..
take care ok..

alleycat said...

yup, I've been stressed out. Blogging here is a way of letting out my stress. So don't worry. But do keep praying for me. I really appreciate that.