Wednesday 4 April 2012

040412 0023hrs

when you ask me a question, i answer, you are only giving two option that you ask.. and when my answer is different.... you seem not interested to hear... spoiling the whole day spoiling the mood.....

knowing you are tired you don talk much.... i always put myself in your position think for you and this is what i get?.... great.... are you tired to the extend that after 4 days of not seeing me you got nothing to say to me?....

but you have the strength to work??? this is totally what i cannot understand.... if this is you then get going.... missing you and longing to see you mean nothing to you...

i hope you know what you are doing.... it seems like you want thing your way to me... cant see the different? you are just been unreasonable sometime... most of the time you don even know or what you say have impact on me....

isnt that you want thing your way?????? is this the way you love me?....... i know after hearing this you will be uncomfortable.... imagine how i was feeling inside.....its worst....

No comments: