Sunday 15 July 2012

150712 1506Hrs

things will get better :) yay.... someone coming man :) :( but why am i still low in spirit.... my comrade... where are you guys man..... today stay home watch movies.... soon there will be no more HTC to use... coz i am returning it to someone...... no problem..... my new friend buying a new HTC for me yay yay.... happy... hug hug........... :)

someone happy only... see if this are up to HER EXPECTATION.... pure heart vs money and life style....... well i stay true to myself..... thats why i got hurt.... sigh..... guess this is it le.....

stand strong is one thing... but, i am for sure going to finish strong yay !!!!! :) I don wanna wear my knight armor le..... so tired.... but i have a new set of armor :) this is good :) this time is about my bare fist and the pure metal armor :) yay :) no sword and shield.... just me and the armor :)

Though i know i might get hurt again...... still i cannot be selfish... i will give my all again..... 100%..... coz i see you are willing...... you are real :) lets hold our hands together and move forward....

its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you get hit, STAND UP AND MOVE FORWARD AGAIN...... THATS HOW   "WILL"   IS DONE.. :)

someone don love me as who i am.... well thats alright... coz God have given a she to me :) Love you Lord :) 


No comments: