Wednesday 18 July 2012

180712 2113Hrs

weeks pass no sms from her..... well, 50% i am gone..... when i misses you i always sms you... when you don say those words to me..... i feel very sadden..... sometime when my friends sms me misses me.... i take it like those words are from you...... i feel happy...

whenever raining i will sms you careful of thunder...... whenever i am lonely you are no where to be found.... 080712.... your new love started..... thats where i can never ever share my woman with others... from the beginning till the end.... you never been honest with me about your inner heart feeling.... you know that you will hurt me..... but you continue to do so........  listen to this...... my heart just explode...

and the only person in this world that can hear this.... is ME.... none else....

all in all i will pray for you that you are bless..... i will not hate you, will not curse you..... i wish and pray you are all well :)

3 comments:

m said...

do u think its fair? other misses u but u take it frm her???????i mean its like u consider it from her????

Astral28 said...

hi i know its not fair, but i am in pain. ...

M said...

I understand! Pls try not to look back,it can't help u to move.