Thursday 9 August 2012

090812 1417Hrs

National day :) yesterday, me maro and ah boon go for a drink :) haha nice :) looks like my life getting a little better :) also yesterday i was not in a very good mood.... but better now :)


.... do take care :) i didnt pray for you yesterday..... sorry.... but u should be good from now on :) My friend say i should pray for myself.... But the me i am i just cannot be selfish..... i help others willingly i don hold it.... thats just me the way i am....

As you goes through life you'll see, there is so much that be... don understand.....
And the only thing we know is things don always goes.... the way we plan....
Is there so much i can be, can i just still be me??? the way i am......

Da Gong Wu Si....... She Sheng Wei Ren..... Jue Wu Wei Ji.......

No comments: