Thursday 23 August 2012

230812 1214Hrs

:) yay hahahahaha... didnt expect that i would meet someone like this..... :) before we met, thats so near yet so far. been going to care group in uncle gab and chee cheong fan place at pasir ris. you are at pasir ris too. its like out of no where you pop out hahaha.... and in God name really just this close half door open up.... in my heart.

But precisely thats just too fast, i really thank you for that real concern, care and love you gave me :) and everything about you was just so real. financially, love, character, taste, upmost important the love in your heart and we think 95% alike...

Thats just goes beyond what mortal words can express :) i finally realise that this is a real thing :) the love and being love. and love..... :)

But the old wound i have, please understand..... i do not want you to think like i am wanting you to do whatever i like. but, given your condition...... given your everything. given your heart and soul. is in every single way exceeded my expectation. And i didnt even expect anything. BUT YOU GAVE EVERYTHING THING......

I am in awe..... and cannot move a inch. coz you are just so freaking perfect.... till now you have met my church friends. you should know :) you keep praising me..... i am knowlegdable, kind, pure heart, witty, very street smart. Justise, have a powerful mind... even your most hard to crack friend find me good.

you know all this? you and your friends and me are in total out of this world, our world are so different. But yet you and your friends find i am such a good person. it really shock me so much..... in the past, i always thought people with degree in academic is very different from people like me.
But, you and your friend prove otherwise...... i lost my words....... so powerful man really. you know something?.... you are really in my soul and mind, just without completing the sentences we know what we want to say..... thats just so freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!

Wanting to buy me a smart phone, and doing what to contribute... is the heart and thought that count :) Thank you so much that you love me this much and all..... i really have already put you into my mind.... i believe in time, you will be in my heart :)

Hug you Sally :)

No comments: