Monday 23 June 2014

230614 0845hrs

This is what she say

..Like I have said. I really Don have the ability to trust anymore. Thanks for trying hard to salvage our rs. It's good u know how u can better your next rs. Once again I want to emphasise that it is not that I have dig out ur past that I mind. It's past I know, I m looking at our rs as a whole. It's difficult for u to be trying hard to change yourself and as I always say...I Don like to force u do anything u don't like. If I selfless ask u to change your temper, even though it's good for u...I don't think u be happier. I only can say...right now I really have close up...be coz every time I open my heart, every time I try to trust, I get hurt. How u want me to get out of that mental state and start afresh with u? Repeat these whole cycle again? I am not 20plus young girl. I am not game for this.

To be frank, thanks for trying to teach Dalton. But your way isn't working on him. He didn't learn at all with your methods. Instead he is afraid of u.

Everyone around me disapprove me for being with u. Everyone were happy for me to leave u. I am the one who keeps thinking of excuses for how u treat me or y u r like that. They respect me for my choice hence some let me be. Not that it's doesn't hurt me that I am no longer with u. But I am sure u will find someone after me....and someone who maybe don't need to torelate u but can guide u better and make u a better u. Not say u not good...but u r too dominator, self centred, only u can win. U never know why people leave u? These r the reason...I know all this is something u don't like to hear coz if I tell u...its have long trigger your anger and resentment for yourself. U also scold people that they r puni little human remember? U say u respect people but by putting other people down is not right! All other people no matter how.....how not considerate, how bad their doing which r not to ur personal standard or principle. ..its their doing and karma...u can get angry in just that short burst because they did something which u think they shouldn't. ...don't u find ridiculous?

Really uncle ong advice u to not making so high expectation on everyone. Did the msg gets to u? No I don't think so. Uncle poh said something about u which u find insulted u remember? But really...I wanted to ask u...people wouldn't out of kpo say these kind of comment to u. He already ask u Don feel offended for what he is going to say. Yes, not 100% true but he mean good and y would he say so is becoz of how u project yourself. And once again I do know, u don't need to care what other people thinks about u. U do whatever u like, no one in the world can tell u what to do....how to live your life and all. But did u think, only those who care for u ...concern for u ....will then say so much to u.

I am being drawn into your negative mind set. My postive is not powerful enough or i should I am too weak to help u. I didn't want to penalise u off your good. U r good and kind but yet so devilish. But this is u. I dunno anyone even tell u all these before. But these are the things which push all your loves one away....really.

That day my intention was to tell your sis or rather thinking whether there r ways or maybe she can help along for letting her know i suspected the reason for your short temper. I said i suspected u r bipolar but i didn't want to leave you but that time i have really bad blood pressure rushing up when u were there throwing temper. That's all i told her.

I even have the need to seek help as i felt no senses of secure and depleting faith in u. I dig up your past for i want to understand u more....i want to know y were u like that or what kind of person u really are. How can i change myself to get your attention, how can I avoid certain topic of speech to not trigger u angry...but the more I try...The more tired I am. I can say I really love u a lot no matter how many people beside me, no one was agreedable that I am with u. I was still holding on to that little hope I have left. But u blow it. My last wire snapped.

I told u I warn my ex hus b4 not to betray me. End up he took me as a fool and continue his mistakes. Till today now. He still have rs problems, he still flirts. What's make u think u can change for the better and change for good? Have u really learn anything from your past rs? Y r u always in that cycle and just keep wasting your life away.

It's must be very hard for u. For those above I now mention may be something u known of or someone told u before ...or...no one ever tell u before be coz u will get angry before they even gets the message to u.

All this came natural from my heart just to tell u....and not belittle u or to tell u what u should do in your life. U should know my expectations of u is that minimum. Becoz I once loved u.

No comments: