Thursday 29 September 2011

......

send me a msg to my facebook, saying that i accepted her facial paraylsis is so BIG THING....

coz now you have regain your confidence and you and a guy with you all beautiful thing become bad....

if you are normal find facial paraylsis boyfriend and take him out see if your heart is BIG enough.....

using my weakness killing me everything you can think of, you use it against ME. JOSEPHINE CHUA you WILL FOR SURE REGRET HOW YOU TREAT ME TODAY NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER REGRET WITH YOUR REBOUND BOYFRIEND NOW.

YOU WILL REGRET I KNOW IT. YOU USE ME AS A FUCKING STEPPING STONE. AFTER YOU FIX YOUR FACE, YOU THINK YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL? THINK AGAIN ITS GOD THAT GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO SMILE NORMALLY AGAIN DON YOU EVER FORGET THAT. USE GOD NAME IN VAIN. ITS A MISTAKE YOU HAVE DONE. IF YOUR FACE FALL BACK INTO YOUR FORMER SHADOW PLS DO NOT CRY. COZ GOOD THING GOD GIVE YOU ACCEPT, BAD THING FROM GOD YOU ALSO HAVE TO ACCEPT.

No comments: