Monday 19 September 2011

Things just don work out...

why all just don work out? Loving a person with all become null when she just give up....... i cannot understand why. as much as i wanted to know. she cut it off.

WHY WONT YOU JUST TALK????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If i am the one to say break off, and after 7 years i tell you i cannot accept your face, will you find it unacceptable????? and when i cut off communication not a chance for you to say a thing. will u be happy? things you do now is clearly clouded. But, you already started a new relationship just weeks after break off. clearly you don LOVE me anymore... Since you know him for a year.... i would say you have this all planned.

You say you will become soft hearted when talk to me. but, since u are so confirm wanted to break up then why soft hearted? confuse isn't it? remember how we felt in love? remember all things? now it become all ugly..... i just cannot bring myself to say "i hate you" those words never were in my heart......

i really hope you can consider it properly. coz it will be very difficult to go on, when you finally realise that you have been clouded.

I protected you from all things. i don give a damn how others look at me. its you.... i cant let people mock you or insult you. most of my friend know i will give my life up just too protect you. but you chose to leave...
its a very cruel and very hard reset for me..................

No comments: