Wednesday 12 December 2007

God is good, All the time....

Hello, ha ha, me again. i was so happy yesteday. why? coz i got so many game to play with i don't know which to play first heh. it may seem a bit out of topic from the title i wrote. but, let me explain ha ha. you know few years back when XBOX just came out. it have a game that i was longing to buy due to i don't have money at that point of time i give up the hope of buying. games are like that if it on the shell for certain period of time it pharse off, the game is call Ninja Gaiden, why if ask me. well, thats the game where by when my elder brother and i were young. we play that game together, and that game really one thing you should try out. though at that point of time technology isn't that advance. we really enjoy the game. recently i brought a XBOX a second hand one from a lady, it was well in condition, though XBOX now is replace by XBOX360. i still hope i could find the game. God truely THE BEST OF THE BEST. i found the game!!!! you know it have been 4 years since i wanted to buy XBOX. Somehow this game brought my mind back to good old days. my relationship with my brother are not in good term now, ever since he came back for USA after he work there for certain period. i only remember the good and act like child moment in a person not the bad. In a way God know my love for this game, it link to some part of my brain, a reminder perhap? of somethng? well now do you still think that the tiltle of the topic match??? think deep you will know. this video here i put in just for fun.. enjoy have fun.

No comments: