Monday 17 December 2007

Hope...

hey man, i'm back ke ke, well suddenly i was thinking of my previous church HOPE. last friday, i met andrew ong, a friend of my sister. i met him coz i need to help him to repair his gril laptop. after which we went to eat supper. later in the conversation, guess what? i feel something about him. (my feel is good at things) something he mention is like what i am going through. i know what is he trying to say. i felt that i have gone into his heart holding on to my spear, hoping to penetrate what is useless to him. Andrew is such a brother, comrade to me. but most of the time i know he like to keep things in his heart. you know, Andrew brother is actually my camp mate. its been some time since i last met him. miss him actually. HOPE a church that i have many many history. well i won't say anything about that. maybe next time.

No comments: