Wednesday 2 November 2011

011111 0230hrs....

when you hug me, your head on my chest. i feel you..... i know you were crying.... i feel very sad.... but i cannot cry.... i don know why......  i am very sorry that your relative have become like this..... i wanna wish to the LORD to ease your pain....  believe the LORD have the power to everything.... i love hugging you.... i can feel you feel very safe when you hug me......

i do understand, what you have become today...... i understand the situation you been through to what you have become today.... i cannot blame you... i cant blame you..... i am too much into you...... sorry.... i really cant help falling for you....

I have been very loyal to my instructor though he had been jail for thing he committed. for me, he is a father figure to me. i use to say i will uphold my knightly vow.... when i am with you, i really feel that vow comes back to me. words just cannot express my feeling....

The moment, i step down the bed... watching you sleeping, i couldn't sleep though sleepy.... i really feel if i ever go you will be left behind.... i wanted to see you everyday..... touch you feel you hug you......

somehow i know you are confuse..... i wouldn't dare to overstep my boundary.... i am so scare to lose you as my friend..... but, if i continue treating you as a friend. you will be gone one day. If i overstep my boundary, i am scare, i will lose you forever..... i am hurt.....

But for a knight, i will die with no regret. protecting my love one, comrade, my LORD, the defenseless, animal..... i can be very tough even without training..... coz my mind keep pushing my WILL limit....

None in this world will ever know me anymore..... coz the mask i wear on, is to give not take.... for i am the steel in-front of you.... none shall ever hurt you..... for my life is to give....never selfish.... i really have nothing.... but the purest heart i have for you......

I don know if ever a force so great.... to even break me down.... that force must have come from you..... if ever that day come.... pls forgive me...hug me tight one last time before you let go your hand on me......

No comments: