Saturday 5 November 2011

041111 2349hrs

tomorrow you will be going to KL... enjoy your trip :) i wanted to see you so much today.... but i scare you very tired.... :) i have missed you so much..... i don know anymore if i can hang in there.... :) but its ok ......:) as long you are comfortable i am happy :)

Today i in the cell group but my comrade alvin not here... he at oversea working... i pray for him and his girl
en qi just now.... :) ..

I miss you  so terribly much....... :(  i cannot concentrate...... :( sigh.............  i understand you want bread over love.... i know how you been through....  but if i only got a pure heart for you?? will you accept me??? do you know when you say about what your requirement is, and about you like low temper person, and you say you know early stage about us le.... i am very sad..... i know i am so weak on that part. that moment... i was like cannot say further le.....

everytime i hug you..... i feel my soul is renew :) i feel like 95% of myself came back :) right after i send you home.... i become like 50% of myself.... today i think i am only 25% of myself.... sorry :(

now i think i even less for i know i cannot see you for the next 3 days.......  what can i do??? 

wise man say..... only fool rush in.... but i cant help falling in love with you.......
shall i stay?? would it be a sin??? but i cant help falling in love with you....
take my hand... take my whole life too... but i cant help falling in love with you....

when i see you thats where my heart is.... :) i like it when i say something, you look at me and listen :) when i return your look... i know you are thinking though not accepting everything. and you stood your ground :)

No comments: