Wednesday 23 November 2011

231111 2059hrs

because you never knew that cut that was so deep in me....... drastically change my inner self..... i told alvin just now.... i hate this change..... i feel so weak .... i am weaken further when bb cannot understand it....

bb pls do not destroy what i am right now.... coz i am once a very bad person but still with those value i mention to u..... i don wanna go back there sorry if i ever hurt u like that.... if thats a really big thing for u and u really cannot accept.... be it i really cannot do anything..... pls don give me the feeling i am at anyone mercy...

Because I am at only god mercy none else.... my lord command me to love my enemy..... lord forgive me for i am so weak i find it very hard to love them if they HURT my love one.....

bb there are so many thing in me you find really hard to accept.... bb not every one is perfect like i say before.... but i know you are capable of seeing others condition is much more better than me.... i not in anyway want u to leave....  just feel the pain u have..... this feeling is in me all the time....losing u is a very painful thing for me... i hope ever that day come..... PLS do let me know gently......

i will step down.....

No comments: