Wednesday 9 November 2011

091111 2008hrs

Yesterday i and bao bei went to hougang plaza ktv haha..... i sing some songs for my bao bei :) she kiss me :)....... i am happy....... before that we went to lavendar food court eat...

she give me lian ou to eat which in my life i never tasted before..... though i don like, i still eat ..... when i wanted to cut into little pieces to eat, she don let haha.... but stil i cut heh heh...

after the ktv, i went to her house to get my shirt :).... we hug hug heh heh..... i am happy..... i wear the new shirt i happy :)  ............ thanks bao bei :).......

my heart for you grew day by day...... :) i wish to my LORD.... give me the strength to hang in there..... bao bei be sure i will be here as you need me.... :) i know what that guy do..... i wanted to teach him a lesson.... but just now in ym. you say you cannot erase the memory like this.... i understand..... i withdraw what i say.... sorry if you feel pressure........

No comments: