Friday 4 November 2011

041111 1817hrs

Yesterday i go with her labrador park :) i am happy..... deep in my heart i really so happy :) i never feel as such for a very long time..... :) same time i feel her still holding on.... i know what's your concern.....

Erm..... i will be here ok?... even in future we may or may not be together..... wo zhi dao ni hui hen hao de.... i am really afraid of failing you.... ke shi, yi ci you yi ci wo men jian mian, wo jiu yi ci you yi ci de xian de shen yi dian.... wo hao pa wo bu neng chu lai.... Wo shi zhen de xi huan ni :) you pa dao bu liao ni de jin jie...... thank you for yesterday dinner... i see you wash cloth, cook, wash dish.... hey i really like that.... i want to wash it together with you :)

each time we see each other, im always so excited :) i'm always looking forward to see you everytime..... i wonder do you feel the same? why do i have to come to know you so late????

bao bei, why not we become an item first and you can still look for the perfect one? will it be better for you?? i know its must be hard on you too.... but, i just want you to know that, if ever you found one, pls let me know ok??? :) don hide away from me ok? :)


i tell you something, in my eyes and in my heart, i really like the thing you do... your normal daily life i mean :) then again your standard is different :) i really don want to iron out my heart just yet..... i just want to feel you around :) i have been someone knight before..... but they don treasure it..... i really wish you can take this bond to a whole new level.... let me just be here.... :) being around with you is actually the happiest moment of my day..... i know i'm being greedy i want it everyday.....

even it cant be everyday..... i'm still happy if we keep in contact :) i am really happy when you say want me to meet your mother :) really i am happy :) i have lost my sword and shield due to the past. what i left is only my knight's armor..... if i ever lost you, i know i have lost all my knight property... then i would have lost all thing in me.... never will i take up my knight armor, sword , and shield.....

sorry for being sound so weak..... just trying to express myself best as i can.... its been a little tough for me to keep up with you.... coz you are just so unique..... all i ever wanted is you to be happy and all....

No comments: