Thursday 10 November 2011

101111 1557hrs

yesterday in ym, bao bei say she still got feeling for that guy.... i sad sad ....... i don know..... but one thing i do know is i really like bao bei.....
in the ktv we hug 2 time..... first is when the song i don wanna miss a thing. i hug bao bei while trying to sing haha.... in the corner of my eye... i could see bao bei glancing at me haha... we talk about our relationship.... bao bei was quiet... i know something.... i feel it.... i really thank God for giving me this power to feel people... but this time i feel like it is also a curse.... bao bei heart is not with me..... my heart was crying actually.....

second time the song play ah qin qishi hai ai ni.... i officially ask bao bei to be my girlfriend.... but bao bei..........  my heart cry the second time..... i know its very hard on her now...... bao bei say we got many differences..... i know that.... i also scare to hurt bao bei..... i cannot step in or out..... i feel pain........

last night when bao bei say when kissig me she did not replace him as me.... i actually knew that was from the heart..... i very happy because bao bei actually said it :)

i told bao bei, i will retreat.... coz i don want bao bei to be difficult on this.... i told her she need to clear the cloud without me.... as it wont affect her decision..... one thing i know is that bao bei door are still open..... i also have the fear.... if that guy suddenly do everything what bao bei ask.....  somehow bao bei will consider....  love is always selfish.... he understood bao bei very well, for i don know yet... for that bao bei will go back.... i understand somehow you like me too bao bei. but like you say we have many differences
i am afraid i cannot keep up....even if i can keep up but for how long??? i am afraid of myself.... the more i see you the more i falling for you....

today we eat breakfast heh heh first time from a long long time... bao bei mind wonder around.... i see in her eyes....

No comments: