Thursday 3 November 2011

031111 1600hrs

i was chatting with her in YM. :) i happy, she busy but still try talk to me :)... i feel heavy coz she got hard time thinking??? how to make her happy??/  i guess i have to step down a little don pressure her...

its like what i wrote in the letter, things i can give don mean the thing she want... she like someone low temper, i think i die there liao.... dui bu qi :(  i have try hard to control.... but in the eyes of people its always never enough.... sorry people i never ever meant any harm... 

dilemma eh.....  i know one way can solve her problem..... but its hard to make that move..... i'm caught in between too.... i wanted the best for her :) i don want to see her suffer... i know she is a very strong women.... i still know of another way, but, that will make me a very bad person..... well if that make her more confirm of what she wanted to decide..... i don mind becoming the bad guy ........

ni hui hen hao de....  yin wei, zai ni de sheng ming li, you ge nan ren yuan yi wei ni fu chu. sometime in my life i sometime stop and wonder, why i cannot be this or that..... and at some point in life i realize i am born to entertain people around me.... but never really happy myself.....?????? confuse......

deddy and i have the same thinking... but i understand from certain part in him, is more reality. for me is like dream dream dream.... i needed someone to be detail to lead me..... coz i can thinking far and really big. just don know how i should put it in use....

I NO NEED SOMEONE TO COMPLETE ME..... I NEED SOMEONE TO ACCEPT ME COMPLETELY.... 

No comments: