Tuesday 4 March 2008

My Memory.

I don't know why, i dreamt of Hui jun my primary school friend. she is a girl shao hui ( one of best pal last time) love so much last time. But, some how hui jun doesn't like him. slowly they drifted apart. i remember once shao hui told me, hui jun was the most perfect girl to him. she study good very nice girl, make a very good wife type of girl. most man will love her.

i don know, she just have that charm to shao hui. in the end, shao hui got married not with hui jun. i wonder how hui jun have been all this years. kinda miss her. i remember once she invited me and yuan hai, to east coast BBQ. thats was very long long time ago. we have fun and all.

the reason i write this, is just wanted to know how well i could try to discribe my memory. in certain part of my brain, i just could not bring it out in words. but i must keep trying.....

No comments: