Saturday 13 December 2008

Bye Bye little red car Xiao Hong

Heh Heh.... i am so happy today, i brought a new car. Honda civic. its 1993 model. but i am very happy i tested out the vehicle.. one word WOW fucking powerful. though some little problem.

i don expect perfect condition for a second hand car. but i tell you the engine was in super good condition. air-con was too good to be just ok. as for the pick up speed. WOW you wont believe it fucking had a very powerful torque. no joke the throttle is fucking respondsive.

but i still need to service it i think next month its a fucking good bargain. only 7.800
left 3 year to go. Way to go man.

i felt sad coz my suzuki xiao hong. is going to be gone forever... though it fail me at time, its still my belove car. just now i left my car to take my new car. when i was about to go. i feel i cant bear to leave him there. my heart still feel heavy now. xiao hong if i still have the chance to see you again. i sure will take a picture with you. but, till then........

1 comment:

alleycat said...

im hanging there because i still love my man. don't you understand? you never love anyone before?
last time when my man wanted me to go back to him, he said we would compromise each other. but seems like he's starting to treat me worse again. esp talking to me with no respect. telling me to shut up or don't make noise anytime.
he told me if i have anything unhappy i shd tell him, don't bottle everything up then explode in the end.
but what happens when i tell him my unhappiness? he'd say "ah whatever la. say whatever u want to say. i don't want to say so much"
i am using this blog to say out my unhappiness...another way of communicating wt him. If it still doesn't work....I don't know what to do already.