Friday 30 January 2009

feel

Tell me if you ever love me. if i'm gone, i wish you will live. i know living alone is horrible. but, i know you can take it. if one day i really am gone. will you remember my name. deep down my heart, i know i love you deep. but, i just cant love you like before.

Love is great, Jesus love us with no condition. i wish i could do that to you. but, i just cant. the blame is on me. i know what you done to me. i know and i really know. it hurt when i anrgy. i smash thing. i can feel you. i feel you fear it. how can stop it. my lord know you are not to blame. its i that will take the blame.

i will worship you Oh mighty God. in the present of your holiness. you speak to me now my lord. i love you, and i really do. pls show me my path to you. i never ever forsake you. you know my loyalty to you. show me my armor and my spear and sword. i fight with you till the last breath i ever take. if i go to heaven and i see you. lord i ask for your permission to let me guard your creation. animal. my lord though you did not say animal will go heaven or not. here i pray to you. PLS LET ALL YOUR CREATION COME BACK TO YOU. i love them and you MY LORD.

i know your call my lord and i really do...... SHOW ME MY PATH TO YOU TONIGHT.

No comments: