Sunday 28 August 2011

The woman i love

15 aug 2011 -1139am.... sms detail... time to go separate ways dear.....

i was heart broken..... with everything i love her with every of my last strenght i love her.
never was i is changing her. i never ever wanted to change her.

for her is she trying to change me. which i am very helpless... i give in to her everytime but she think that she is the one always giving in to me. 

josephine chua.... you really totally break me. so badly that my tears, would actually tear apart the world into two.... lets face the truth... i know you will regret what you have done to me..... i will not hope for you to come back anymore... i will not even beg you.... never never ever.....

2004 you been through hell.... crying and beg me to come back to you..... i was very sad and i understand your pain... thats why i promise myself i love you with all.

but since you know that pain, you do it to me. and you know i will feel even more worst than you.... hear me..

i am not cursing you. even you have a rebound relationship. you will regret.... think i say it out of anger?? NO...coz your mind is always narrow..... don believe me.... find out yourself. and when you do, make sure you don regret what you have done to me on 15 aug 2011.

for i will never forget what you done to me... 15 aug 2011 1139am. this guilt will follow you forever in you. and when you eat your own medicine again. that guy will push you to your max till you cant breath.... then you will start thinking why you do it to me on 15 aug 2011......

be gone........

No comments: