Thursday 27 October 2011

How to know i in love?

i feel for this girl.... but, i really don know how i should say? i like how the way she react. her reaction. the way she think, but i don know if thats what i looking for in a women...

i just feel sad..... why??? why the ^%$# i cannot get the hell out of my mental state.. its coming to 3 month after the break up. am i too soon falling in love again? or am i just not ready.... i am really confuse... what to do??.....

she seem too warm yet still cold towards me....i really don know.... why am i so weak in my mental now??? why do i still feel sad??? guess the break up have tremendous effect on me.... i am not the person i used to be... fast on thinking good analyzing..... all these point is like gone.... yet sometime it become very powerful..... what is happening to me???  i was being reject in 1997. the one i love so much.... i was thinking of her sometime..... rejecting is a very powerful negative forces.... i really want to be the person i used to be..... how can i become a better yet upgraded version of myself??

i really given my all... till nothing i have to give.... why do you still deny me.. do you know that really hurt?

No comments: