Saturday 25 August 2012

250812 1334Hrs

just now meeting my boss praise me in front everyone muhahaha.... say that i as a new engineer got praise by the COO of At-sunrice. And still tell those engineer who have been there for years before me, " don see that Jack like Ah Beng Ah Beng, but he is up there. and a lot of client and customer like him a lot. I don know why the client and customer like him so much. but everything is very good"

My Boss mention to everyone also, i am the only engineer that is handling account before i have any training and say i am official secondary person in charge of At-Sunrice. haha. i didnt know i was this good..... I just merely do what i do :) Thank you my lord for concerning me :) all praise goes to you :)

Looks like my Luck have change :) the darkest days of my life have been lifted by God. God because of your grace, your mercy, and your great LOVE... :) Thank you :)

When i started this job the first day, i was so down in spirit, coz some thing happened. i Lost my support from someone i loved..... and i felt even more down when in my company, many people left...... but, God reassure that i am who i am :) i love you my Lord :) you show me tremendous Love patient care and concern. :)  There's so much you give :) my Lord once again i cannot thank you enough :)

I don know if its you that send someone that know me so much. but yet again, she is not a believer.....
My lord you say before fear you is the beginning of wisdom.... i started to feel that, that really is in me a little now :)

I been praying to those i hurt and those that hurt me almost every night. have a good life with your partner and live your life well. i will keep praying :) Letting go and forgiving and forgetting sound simple yet again its not. But with the strength of God you can :)  


No comments: