Wednesday 27 February 2013

270213 0042Hrs

My heart feels heavy... i felt something in me slowly is changing.... I cannot understand what is it.... Doe a person i just come to know about like weeks ago. somehow in her i sense confusion... yet clear... haha funny...

Recently i have come to know.... everytime i treat people good, but, in the end they will just heck care you when you are in trouble... why do i still feel for them? i cannot understand that part in me. why is it like this...

Guess its in my blood to treat people good... always got mistreat by people.... God why like this? i am not questioning you.... just felt sadden by this.... Since you created me, there's a purpose for me.... Just let me know what i need to do.... i receive order from you and i will accomplish it....

God bless the WORLD :)

No comments: