Saturday 10 August 2024

10 August 2024 0303Hrs

 Dear Dear :)


We are finally married :) I know not being easy all these years. We will get thru it no matter what challenges we face ahead. Thinking about it seems funny... just two days ago we are both single. And now married... hahaha 

Needed time to adjust, many thing happened in my life, I'm glad you accepted what, who I am. Same as how i accepted everything that you were, was and is. :)


God is blessing us in this marriage and in our life. I guess I have growth to a better person and so much better that i couldn't believe it. I know all these while God is the one that change and mold me to a different person than I am previously. I thank God for all these changes. 


God I sincerely thank you for always being here for me. You never forsake me though at time i question you. Forgive me for my insolent. I could never see the way you see things. As you are the alpha and omega. God you know whats the episode of my life since you make me. You saw all the things that happened in my life, you already know it. And i am very grateful that you put Cordelia in my life. 


Though many times she, well you know.. I don't regret loving her. For she is the first person you told her about my deepest secret. The best of all is the heart felt pounding feeling for the both of us at the same moment. That for one is confirm from you. :)

God, I really cannot thank you enough. I know i am not being faithful talking and praying to you. You have show your great love to me and Cordelia, and even our family members :)

God, here I pray to you, I pray for my family members that's not Christian yet, I pray one day they will see that your are the only God in their life. In Jesus name we pray AMEN!!!


There's so many thing in my mind now, and at times it can be very overwhelming. God do calm me down and bless me with peace and wisdom. My mind and brain is fast, and at time I got so hard up on things that i cannot comprehend. 

Last but not least, God I love you. :) AMEN!!!   

No comments: