Thursday 31 January 2008

PSP bible

guess what yesterday i was having dinner with my church friends. same old thing we talk about God. my grilfriend give me a memory stick as a present. 4G MS, but, guess what it cant play on my PSP. though disappointed, i try to search the net for some help. Suddenly i have this funny ideal, can i put my bible in my PSP? so i search again. Guess what!!!!!! i found it it was years ago people have that thought already haha. last time i use to think i wanted a O2 phone so badly so i can download bible in it. now i have it all HAHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU MY FATHER IN HEAVEN YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO..

save me some money. ke ke, nothing compare to this will be more happier than anything hahaha. no words could ever express my feeling right now hahaha. so happy.

2 comments:

The Recreation Corner said...

Hi bro!

Thanks for looking out for me on this bible in psp, though I do not have one =)

Btw hope you dun mind I linked your blog address from your old comment you left in my site.

Anonymous said...

yay! all in one! can watch movie, play game, surf net, read bible in this psp!
muacks!
deardear