Wednesday 9 January 2008

Well what a year....

Hi i'm back. i'm sick through out the 2nd week of year 2008. i was having high fever, 38.9 wow.. thats high though. strange thing is i was feeling active not weak. but, later days during my sickness. i notice that my thinking was slow. not like my normal self. i hate that. i sleep a lot during my sick period. Guess what? yeaterday when i was looking into the mirror, i got a shock, i saw a younger version of me. man my face really look younger. maybe all these days sleep regain my health bit by bit. well thats it i wanna sleep early and wake up early. that way i can at the very least get younger a bit. heh heh.... ^_^ at any rate yu ming been release out on the 7 jan 2008. i wanna save some money for him so he can study, and more so he can be a great help to me in my work. i pray to my Lord King of King. i commit my brother to your hand. in Jesus Mighty NAME I PRAY AMEN.

5 comments:

alleycat said...

Dear friend, sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you recover soon. Ironic that you are active yet thinking slow! Probably God wants you not to think too much ;) And He probably wants you to do/work more (active -> action). Haha...
Thinking too much makes no point at times. The time spent for thinking can well be used for doing/working. However, both are equally important. You have to think before you do something.
Gosh, I need more sleep too to retain youthful appearance! I really lack sleep recently.
I stand in agreement to your prayer to Jesus. Amen!

Astral28 said...

Thanks alley cat, never hear from you for certain time already. been busy eh?? anyway i hope and wish your 2008 will be a good one take care till then.

The Recreation Corner said...

Glad you have recovered brother =)

alleycat said...

I wish you have a great year too! I believe this will be a good year for me. I just feel it. Are you feeling better? I've been kinda busy recently. Only managed to blog a little these days...Till then!

Astral28 said...

hey Thanks brother. how have you been? anyway God will bring you to a place you have not been before so stay tune... ^_^