Wednesday 27 February 2008

Back to square one..

Well, i remember i ORD from the army in the year 2005. my first job was a private investigator. and i think thats the best job i ever have in my life. i miss those time and everything of it. my boss David and patrick. both are good and kind, first i really fucking dislike patrick. but later i kinda become more closer to him. but whatever it is. its over. today while i was looking for a new job i found this PI job again.

i don know why i buy the newpaper in the first place. but, seem like God know my heart After all these years. actually with all my skill and courage. i boldly say that no one could ever be like me. no one will have the guts to charge the car to max. beat red light, chase on foot and all. no one snipe like i do. patient i have while i snipe. all and all its me being me. my boss like me so much. BUT, because i have a super bad temper later days i quit due to certain reason.

Actually i really regret, i realise that what ever job i have after the PI, all is worthless. i miss being with them. i remember i went to sydney for a week. i call them up, this show i really into it and i can't let go of it. i miss the job. i love my boss.........

No comments: