Thursday 21 February 2008

New year eve...

hey i'm back. you know new year eve, i was helping my dad selling his noodle. was super busy, i have met countless of customer so be it, super nasty or good MEAN nothing to me. but, got one uncle far more worst than evil himself, shouted at me. asking why he waited for so long. well, i tell you, i tell him very nicely i say in hokkien. can you talk nicely? he don give a damn. i got hot, but still supressing my inner devil. my dad, usually super hot temper, clam the whole thing down. but, that stupid ass uncle, went on and on shouting and talking cock. scolded us bastard. i was REAL HOT now. you know what. my dad burst out shiting him all the bad words you could not ever imagine. in the public. last i know from my parent that this uncle was a doctor. SHIT HIM MAN. this is how he should do thing??? fuck him. in the end i shit him too. hahaha. what i'm so happy about if you ask. thats the first time my dad and i combine forces to shit someone. that stupid doctor FOR REAL RUN AWAY hahahahaha..... Now i know my dad and mom. they really suffer a lot from younger days till now. i can see the picture from old days. they really getting older. I NOW MAKE THIS PRAYER TO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN. FATHER, MY LORD, IF THERE'S ONE THING YOU CAN GIVE ME, IF I CAN, SACRIFY MY LIFE AND PROLONG MY FAMILY LIFE LONGER..... I HAVE NO REGRET.. I HAVE LET THEM DOWN SO MANY TIME COUNTLESS OF TIME. I HOPE THIS WILL COMPENSATE THEM... MY LORD, MY KING. IN JESUS POWERFUL NAME I PRAY AMEN.

4 comments:

alleycat said...

I think you can make your parents happy by trying not to let them down again. :)
They will be so sad if your life is sacrificed. I doubt they will want to live longer if you are no longer around.
How are you my friend?

Astral28 said...

I am fine thank you. how is your BF? is everything ok? you know something? i have pray for ou whoever you are. haha
not meaning that knowing your real name mean we going to meet up. like you say, i say name is nothing more than to address yourselve. but, what count is your real inner self. Take care my friend

alleycat said...

Dear friend, thank you for praying for me. My bf is fine. How are you? Everything fine? I've been feeling tired and restless recently. Nearing to hybernating...

Astral28 said...

Hi there, good to hear that. Keep this relationship strong will uphold you in prayer. well, don worry about me my friend i am fine. Sometime you need to relax yourself for a while i know its very hard on you working on that. i know... relax a while keep you go on strong eh... till then .... take care...