Friday 15 June 2012

150612 1607Hrs

BB :) though i don know why have we become like this.... some LOVE just unable to use words to express. I would say i fall into that category.... U say you cannot give me your heart.... i accept it with million of regret.... i understand from the beginning, you choose bread over LOVE. in my heart i knew i will get hurt... but i choose to love you... as who you are..... coz LOVE is a very powerful gift our lord in heaven gave us.... after many things happened you wonder.... why do i still love you...

I tell you now, coz i have great respect for LOVE, THE VOW, LOVE you no matter are you sick, poor, rich, or status different. LOVE is so great that bind 2 person becoming one... That strength bring me here.....

yesterday you ask me to start seeing someone else..... it really broke my heart further...... i never drop a tears even fighting some tough guy and lost..... i never drop a tears even when i feel very sad from others.... but i drop my tears in front of you..... i remember you say i was like your second boyfriend.... and you don want to let the same thing happened again..... i was so very happy, i really believe that.... but after this lesson.... word can no longer express my feeling....... i understand the fact we are not married, you have the choice of getting to know more Guy friends...... it hurt me...... but i wont let you know how much it pain me.....

you tell me you met 3 of them and none ask you to be his girlfriend....... i ask you if you like them.... you say plus minus......

BB, do me a favor pls try your very best to forget me......... i know it ill be hard.......after i start my new job..... the only free time i have is sunday.... i was hoping to hug you touch you, feel you ..... :) my dearest BB sayang you hug you kiss you :)

Go out and spread your wings, if you are tired, or injured, make your way here. I will safe guard you waiting for you........

No comments: