Monday 25 June 2012

239612 (250612) 1607Hrs

I have a talk with bb, somehow i understand and again i don understand. i bring her to east coast she likes it there :) the very first place i steal her kiss.... In time to come i dont think she will  REALLY FEEL that FEELING anymore....

Soon she will have a boyfriend..... and i wil have to start my new job next week.. happy same time feel a little fear..... fear is because behind me, there isnt anymore support.... a LOVE i am so serious about....
BB told me not to wait for her..... i really don know if i could do that... i will try..... T_T.....
If is God that want u to come into my life, i wont blame him for teaching  me a lesson....  the heart i have for u is so real and pure.... never sway, never weavering.... Its really so wasted and pity that we neve finish the journey together...

wo zhi ke yi shuo, hao hao de guo ni de ren sheng..... yi ge heng ai heng ai ni de ren......

No comments: