Thursday 13 December 2012

131212 1048Hrs

I met a broken girl, knowing she was cheated and heart broken for the lie and hurts for the last five years. I stay with her giving her everything I have. In sometime later, some how I knew she wont be loving me back.

But I still care for her. She is afraid of thunder, whenever it sound off I would hold her in my arms, and cover her ear, making sure she feel safe... and days to come whenever its raining if I am not anywhere near her, I will text her to be careful. My feeling grow so strongly for broken girl.... whenever I am sleeping with broken girl in the middle of the night, I would sit beside her watching broken girl sleep. I feel safe and for a moment I close my eyes.

I've give broken girl a present I don't think anyone of her ex could give. I have met broken girl's mom and grandmom. Both don like me.... because I am poor, I don have the financial power.broken girl hide it away, I never knew that... till the day broken girl told me about it. broken girl told me she have dated a few guys... my heart is very very broken, my knight armor shed into pieces... leaving my so open up to attacks.... in my heart I was so afraid and lost and hopeless, lonely......

I pray to God to give me strength to love unconditionally. but I fail.... I left broken girl, broken girl cry very hard for the first time. my heart became soft again.... holding her in my arms again.... But just to let broken girl hurt me again....

................. I really wish you good from the bottom of my heart.

I wish broken girl will have a blessed and wonderful life she wish for... broken girl left me with a happy heart now.....

I am left over with broken heart....

No comments: