Thursday 23 October 2008

GOD REALLY ANSWER YOUR PRAYER

I hereby to confirm with you people out there, that are still wondering why your prayer have not been answer or something something. i tell you NOW!!!!

GOD ANSWER YOUR PRAYER. Its real and within second my sickness was heal, though still a bit of flu. how it works?? you people must be wondering eh?? hahaha

Last wednesday, i was sick with FLU, FEVER, HEADACHE, DIZZY. i see doctor, after taken the medicine it did not work i was sick throught the week. and last sunday, still feeling sick, i went to bath. i didn't realise that i am actually praying to GOD. i start to kneel down.

And this is the word i said. "MY LORD, I COME TO YOU, AS NAKED AS I AM, PLEASE HEAL ME, IN JESUS NAME AMEN" YOU KNOW before i said in JESUS NAME. i could feel kinda of a static charge off me. and i REALLY feel that my fever is gone headache gone, flu still left a bit but its very much better.

Today during caregroup i talk to Ah Goh, i told him everything. you know what. he also have the same exprience!!! HEY ITS TRUTH. we were both laught away. who would pray NAKEDLY?

But, i didn't shared it among my friend. a bit odd haha.

My LORD, i thank you for being there for me. I love you always LORD.

1 comment:

alleycat said...

Dear friend, what an interesting post you've got here. I'm glad you felt better and hope you are well now. Praise the Lord.

Thank you for thinking of me. What am i? I am human. Who am I? I am weakness, but sometimes I am strength.
Well, but what and who do you think I am? I'm interested to know :)

How have you been doing lately too?