Tuesday 28 October 2008

MAN of Love? Freedom????

I recently read about Dr Chee. I am Hurt, not saying i don agree with him. he is my type i fight till the end. you might feel strange why him???

I tell you something you might not know. why do you think ZHANG LIAO follow LU BU for??
Zhang liao is a person follow the path of a warrior. Lu Bu is the strongest man on earth that time.
You know what i mean??? THINK and you shall be elighten.

But if i am Dr Chee. i will fight in a more tactical way. thats all. NOT SAYING THAT he is stupid.
He is MORE CAPABLE of doing great things more in tactical way. I know he know what he is doing. you know something? having child seeing what daddy do this and that. having wife being artillary for Dr Chee, having family members support, all is NOT EASY........

If you are my wife and i do what Dr Chee do. Will you standby me???? WILL YA....???????

1 comment:

alleycat said...

Hi my dear friend,
how have you been?
My man and I are getting better I suppose. Thank you for your prayers. We went for a buffet dinner and had a short but happy time together.