Friday 24 October 2008

I am

I am drain off day by day, night by night. second by second. my brain start to work at night. i don know how or why. but i am sad. for no reason. MY LORD saying is. For i am weak therefor i need God. But if i show away my weakness, my enemy Will infiltrate and i will be gone.

Clash eh? what to do? i need help. who can help me.
someone from outer space. perhap someone i know of in my memory?
Deddy once told me, sometime in certain part of your life. you need someone you are familiar with to get you through this down time of yours. First thing come to my mind is my Shi Fu SIR Steven.

I do not want to say much about the current problem the world is facing. But just in Singapore.
i show you why i like to learnt from HITLER AND STALIN.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think. Adolf Hitler
If you know what i Mean........

No comments: