Wednesday 12 December 2007

Animal


ha me again. ^_^ ke ke.. you know what just now when i was smoking. and it was raining. i saw a cat walking slowly toward to fence that separate our compound with another company. as it rain heavier, the cat start to jog faster to its normal hidding place. when i saw this, my heart melted. the way it walk and the expression on the cat face was so CUTE!!!! i love cat so much. They are the best of the best. Don't get me wrong, in fact i love animal the best. just like us, when its start to rain, we still walk normally, but when it gets a little heavier, we start to jog. that kind of feel you know. i have one cat by the name of "Chang Chang". it have being with me since the day he was born. very playful cat. like to play hide and seek since he was young. even till now, he still do the same thing. though he is quite old now 7-8 years. i could feel him everytime. he normally don't listen to me, but one day when i just reach home, i was alone with Chang Chang. he sit around the corner and was resting. i did my usual thing, talk to him and sayang him. he don't care at all. But, suddenly i think of Jesus. This is what i told Chang Chang." Ah Chang, sayang Do you know Jesus love you very much, and he is very good he send you to be with me and keep me company" Guess what!! no joke he reply, " Meowwwww" for a few seconds. he start to stand up and uses his head to rub against my shin area and lay down on my feet. If you ever know, this action is done to you when cat mark his turf and lay down to only his favorites person . i was really amaze. GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! YAY YAY. ke ke ^_^. this picture is my Cat "Ah Chang"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Spartan Jack, you have a LOVELY cat. I'm envious! Would be nice if you can post it's photograph here.