Tuesday 11 December 2007

New Spartan

Hello, anyone see this blog, mean your in for some real thing ha ha. as real as you want to be. anyway, i have nothing to do in the office, so, i try out this so call new stuff to me. heh heh.
why i choose Spartan as the title? well cause i love the way of warrior. it may seem old fashion, but, before i come to Jesus. i learnt most of the things for the past. i mean ancient people. nothing on earth attract me the most when it comes to history of anything. so if your in for some real history. comment as many as you can or post some. next thing you know, i will personally bring you what you want to know. of course i am no God. but first and foremost, i want to say something about history. let our brain work a bit before you start to know me better each day.

Spartan, ready! Phalanx formation!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Yesterday' is also considered as history. Are u also interested in 'yesterday'? Do you like to look back?

Astral28 said...

Well it will depend if yesterday were a day that i made some changes in my life. thats one thing i will ask myself. thats a good one my friend.

Roger Caleb said...

Welcome to the blogging community,
hope u can contribute something everyday. Any topic is fine, of course not somthing that freak people out one lah...He He

Astral28 said...

will do, this serve as a way out from my inside heart.