Friday 14 December 2007

Search your own soul


hey there, here i am. actually nothing special, just when i was surfing the net, this words come to my mind."search your own soul". well i don't know what it mean at first, but, i think God is telling me something which want me to do something about it. perhap its my temper, i have a super hot temper, like to kill insect when i got a shock from them appearing suddenly. yesterday while i was playing xbox, one super big flying ant fly pass me, i got a shock, my temper raise to the max, i think level 99, ha ha (kidding) i grab a piece of newspaper. and i kil it, but, it was not dead completely. i put into a container where i throw all my cigarette butt. i saw it was still moving, so, i cover it. after a while the flying ant is dead, actually, somehow i feel a bit discomfort. it was like i torture it to the max..... sorry ant.... T_T.... Ok God my lord, i will try ok steady. try to kill more hahaha, relax just kidding. i try not to kill as much la... hahaha.....

No comments: