Monday 24 December 2007

Flash back

have you wonder sometime when you hear or see certain thing. remind you of something?
well, just moment ago, while i was playing game. i went to make a cup of coffee, when i return, i saw on TV the program is showing polar express. well, that really struck me hard. real hard. the show is about chirstmas. but what struck me is not that. its a person, she is already married.... well, don have second thought. coz i know its past already.. that little rythem of the polar express, bring back lots of memory. if you ask me what? i really don know. too much of it. i don know how to start. right now i'm really lost some how....

1 comment:

alleycat said...

I do have a song that reminds me of the man I love most. Sometimes song can say things that we ourselves can't express, or bring back feelings or memories. Whenever I listen to this particular song, it either pours happy feelings into me, or strikes me in the heart with sad feelings, both for the man I love.