Friday 28 December 2007

warrior losting his spear

hi there, i lost my spear. without my spear i am nothing. pain to say that. but its real..... anyway, i could foresee this will happened and its unavoidable. losing it mean i have to find a new far more powerful spear and keep that spear no matter what happened. (at any rate i'm not talking about game here) miss those days that i holding to that spear. but, gone mean gone no point or use thinking about the past. recuprate fast and move on. the world don end HERE. ha ha. sniper without his rifle is nothing, without the sniper the rifle is nothing. and so on..... tomorrow Teck keong my church friend is getting married. i'm happy for them, at the very least he invited me to his wedding. maybe wanna get money from me thats why he invite me muhaha. just kidding...sad.... d...a....y........

No comments: