Saturday 3 March 2012

030312 0241Hrs

bb yesterday we argue a lot... its about the cruel fact i have to give in and take if not i face a break up.... few days after i say sorry to my ex after hurting her for so many years... she told me something very very very shocking...

she pray to God a prayer.... and that prayer was i will go through her pain faster and change me to a better person..... i accepted that as a man of sin.... thanks from the bottom of my heart i really say thank you...

bb we are at pungol.... we argue again... i am very sadden... i know you will be angry... remember i said to you whatever i do i did that to protect you.... i really mean it... i don want you to suffer like i did... too into something i thought i grown up and taught with... bb hear this.. i will never ever want you to suffer.... as i am now.... i suffer not because of you or your expectation... but god is clearly telling you something... and making me through this trial.... and there's one more trial i will have to go through.... i am so afraid of that trial...

My lord i know it unfair for me asking you of this but let not that trial come true.... it will really kill me and i will not be able to stand.. as i remember i pray to you this for my bb wei xin. if any misfortune thing where to happened on wei xin.... let it be me... amen... for as in now i understood, most thing... but my lord pls don let that horrible trial happen to me. pls my lord i repent to you now....amen...

No comments: