Friday 23 March 2012

230312 1118Hrs

Recently i study CCNA, i been practicing the command line for configuring switches... now i can easily do a basic configuring of switches.. i am happy... i think this is what i wanna do... sigh... why i didnt think of that earlier.... today i test myself...

i have 5 2950/24 port switch and each 6 pc connecting to each switch :)......
i have a feeling i am going to climb high. in the case i can go beyond what my PHD brother doing.... in 3 to 5 years time... GOD pls check my intention not wanting to show off... but to help in whatever way i can...

i really do know i will succeed.... not matter what comes in my face i will settle it with the power of GOD.... in me i know i can....

i think i should not expect anything from anyone now.... coz i feel the gravity pull in my heart.........

No comments: