Tuesday 6 March 2012

060312 1905Hrs

i don know why .... i feel very heavy and very unstable... i wish i could hold you in my arm forever.... never wanna let you go... but you choose still to go with what you think it is...
it pain me bb..... really pain me.... when i needed you the most i have to suppress the feeling.... it is so painful and i cannot tell you just why....

i really really love you to a extend i have never in my life i give before..... with that i feel i still could not touch your heart.... ru guo you yi tian, ni fa xian le wo de xin.... ni hai hui jian ci ni de xiang fa ma? wo hui fo de dao ni de zhen xin ma?.....

i have set you in my life, i got no intention to let you out, but bb don let me think otherwise... pls know this, u say u will learn to understand me... but i guess you fall back on that....

No comments: