Friday 9 March 2012

090312 0027Hrs

A million words cannot express my feeling towards you bao bei..... wo ai ni shi zhen xin zhen yi. i know why you say that cause you feel hurt when i am not myself.... or because you don wanna hear i always say that i give in this and that..... Bao bei stop smoking is what i have promise you..... i know i fail but in the God name i will succeed... i cannot let you see instant result but i know you can feel my purest heart to you....

i love my birthday this year the happiest BD ever in my life :)... bao bei remember on jan 27 i was very sick and was in your house? you took care of me and i feel that love you have.... and during the second time i was sick you say sorry because you cannot take care of me like you did last time...

in my heart i wish i could stop the time on 27 jan 2012 i want to be sick like this so i can lay in your arms feel all your love :) then you say i mad who wish to be sick.. na ge feng kuang de ren shi wo.... i wanna hug you foever in my arm till my last breath.... bao bei wo ai ni..... :)

No comments: