Monday 19 March 2012

190312 1334Hrs

Last friday, i brought bb to fly around singapore :) bb happy and bb scare haha... turbulence.... for the first time bb touch the cloud and fly in private plane... :) i also brought bb a necklace... i pass it to her in the plane :)

that day bb ask me if i want her to stay over at my place :)..... i am so happy yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! then sat we went to bugis to have her laptop lcd change and bb shopping haha :)

bb it is really great and i am happy that i open my eye first person is you...:) i know its not easy for you :) but i love it so much :) haha :) thanks bb :) bb also buy me a G shock. i love that watch :) hug bb :)

pray that everything go smoothly :) for this, by this year should be able to buy house :) i must save :) bb hold my hand and together we move on and fight for what it is for us :)

No comments: