Friday 23 March 2012

230312 1016Hrs

BB go to ikea with david... i happy she called me after that... but later when she reach home.... after doing all her stuff.... she whatsapp me good night muach muach...
coz i ask her if she is sleeping.... i thought we will call each other talk to each other before sleep.... well never mind.... just now in ym... bb say i have to ask or do something if i want something.... er.....

i got a powerful dream yesterday..... related to bb mom and poh poh.... i thought i wanted to tell bb... guess for now i keep it first...............................................................

my ps3 &$%$#%$# spoil argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no where to vent my anger if im angry.... or stress or DL....thats my only revenue..... people will only see its a waste of time playing game, but thats my only entertainment.... BB go ikea why don ask me go? i know i don have ikea card... BB like discount..... but its a way to see each other and build our emotional parts right??? i ask bb when her flight back to medan.... friday afternoon... i wanted to send her but she say i working and office people can send her..... didnt you know i wanted to see you??? its ok.... coming back tuesday.. she say office people can pick her up and can straight to work.....

why it all keep getting worst..... am i thinking negatively??? this stupid trial......

No comments: