Monday 12 March 2012

120312 2303hrs

If my love is all i have to give.... will you still love me??...... many many thing happened.... only when you are with me i feel so comfortable and feel very bless..... i miss those night when i hug you sleep.... but for now it wont happened again.... i am very lost.... you didnt know this, when you are deep in your sleep i woke up and see you sleep so peacefully.... i love that so much... i feel coz i am beside you.. you feel very safe....

but somehow you let me have that feeling, i have become weaker.... but as a knight i am.... the alloy i wore is sturdy enough to protect you from any harm.... i guess the alloy i wear.... keep me safe from something....

whatever misfortune happened to me i don care and i don mind.... as long the first thing i open my eye i see you, everything vanish into the air..... but its not going to happened already.... :( helmet on... keep negative thoughts away.... thats the best i can do....

No comments: