Monday 5 March 2012

050312 1008Hrs

Whatever it is..... if this is what you want... believe me you have not gone through the worst yet.... that pain will change you.... and when you realise..... u will have a very hard time accepting it. by then you will know why.....

i am so badly wounded..... you don know coz in you there are the old me.... we were so good remember? out of the sudden you change..... our stand is never even fought.... it was given up in the begining..... but you have a new stand..... i have to swallow it.... if not i will face the end like what you decide.... did i force you? or did i make you do the thing you never like?..... maybe you don know this yet but, i am a knight... i have a sword and shield and armor..... from the past i have my sword and shield broken.... all left with my armor...

and with you i protect you with every bit of my life and my armor.... with my bare fist.... and all i have... that armor have been break by you which you don know...... i have said before... if this armor break.... trust me i wont even survive.... why do you have to kill me like this? now the armor is crack and i have been fixing it.... in my heart i never wanted for it to be crack or break.... i love you really much and deep.... remember i empower that right to you? in hope you wont hurt me.... but in fact you did it.... on 1st march.... u really don know how much i was hurt...

do you understand my hurt.... where it came from and how it can be worst? somehow i feel you understand.... but you still go on with your principle and your way of doing..... mine was never even consider....

No comments: