Monday 12 March 2012

120312 2225hrs

after so many conversation.... bb still don understand... :( i wont remind you le.... seem like u are always busy and only till the time you left before sleep then have time for me..... sigh.... i will not be having lots time bb..... carry on your busyness ba.... if everything goes smoothly i will start my course next week le...

the feeling of missing someone is so painful..... i will try to cut down that..... didnt we say even busy try saying things like missing each other? guess it wont happened.... i will hide it away.... bb....

next week i will be starting my course lo... i am scare coz i lost something but .... the test is two on one paper... i am worry.... now even worst.... God pls give me strength.... :(...
i will try to make it.... God pls renew me :)

No comments: